Sunday, January 16, 2011

Working Hard..Let the Rest Sort Itself Out

My dad always talked about the value of hard work. He lived it, and he talked it all the time. I always appreciated his words, and as things in my career continue to roll along, it is certainly nice to be recognized, but I'm trying to hold true to my dad's words, "Just work hard and let the rest sort itself out." For many of us, this becomes difficult as different phases of our career tempt us in different ways, but I know it is the right thing to do for my kids at school, my family at home, and me. I write this post at the same time that this blog is named to a top 100 list http://www.onlinedegrees.org/top-100-school-administrator-blogs/, so I was glad to catch myself before my excitement ran away from my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment