Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Again the Room Wins

We have all probably heard at this point that the smartest person in the room is the room, and this was very clear again over the past days as I spent time with some of the brightest folks in the country during the Bright Bytes Summit in San Francisco. From the moment that I entered the room, it was clear that I would be pushing the limits of my mental energy over the two days. It was fantastic to add incredible people into my personal learning network, meet folks that I had learn from and with for the first time, and spent time with some of the most brilliant educational thinkers on the planet. I’m attaching a couple of example of the quality of the thought leaders that were in this space. Thanks to @markgarrison and @vollmert805

No comments:

Post a Comment